Thursday 24 October 2013

Day 28 : Horror Trailer + magazine reaction research

Previously I did my own reaction to a Horror trailer, however I am a easily scared which resulted in my reaction representing someone who enjoys Horror however can't watch graphic scenes without being shocked. This is why I decided to do a video reaction of the same trailer, from someone who also likes Horror but is not frightened while watching. It will also enable me to understand what makes a Horror movie effective and ineffective, in relation to the opinions of someone who likes graphic elements Horror.




I also decided to ask Aniisah a few questions, on what stood out the most to her on magazines which feature Horror. This will also be useful when I'm in my group in the creation process, as I could refer back to this interview for some aspects in terms of what makes a successful magazine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment