Monday 9 September 2013

Day 1: Introduction

Hi, my name's Chloe and this is my media studies A2 blog.
For our project we're going to be creating a horror trailer with a magazine or poster.
This involves detailed research on the origin of horror movies but also the conventions
and unconventional things they portray, to back up are reasons for using a particular style
or icon, camera shot or aspect of mise en scene.

Personally when I watch horror movies I prefer the supernatural genre, which often consists
of ghosts or urban legends being caught on camera. I dislike horror movies which involve the squirting of blood and spilling of guts as it scares me the most due to its realistic nature, particularly when there's serial killers.

 Please look out for more posts

No comments:

Post a Comment