Saturday 11 January 2014

Day 64 : Inspiration Research

Today I have been researching different Horror trailers of past students to gain a sense of inspiration, but also become enriched with the element of Horror which some of our filming was missing. Overall this helped me come up with more ideas which I will share with my group members via email and whatsapp to keep absent member Afreen updated. I plan to blog about the new ideas once they have been filmed if received well by my peers who enjoy Horror but also my group members.



Here one of the students trailers I looked at from YouTube. I enjoyed this trailer in particular as not only did it engaged me through the sycronised use of sound but I was also impressed by the strong element of Horror which was communicated from start to finish.




No comments:

Post a Comment