Wednesday 5 February 2014

Day 79 : Using Adobe After Effects to develop text used in trailer




Today me and Priscilla took turns using Adobe After Effects to develop and improve text which will feature in our trailer. Below are pictures which represent what we have done within After Effects but also the reasons behind it, e.g  using particular effects to reinforce elements within our narrative.  








Summary

I have developed my skills using Adobe After Effects throughout the past couple of days. I now know how to put different effects on text, which is an aspect I struggled with last week. In the future I wish to learn how to create motion/animations within the backgrounds of After Effects, even though this particular effect will not be featured in our trailer. 

Image of creepy child drawing : http://blog.psprint.com/featured-post/designs-cute-things-evil/

No comments:

Post a Comment